The ideal place for popping pens and pencils or keeping packets of flower and veggie seeds safe, our Crafty Pencil Case has a full-length zip fastening across the top with a fun Frugi zip pull. Perfect for back to school or as a gift for stationery and gardening lovers, this pencil case coordinates with our matching Adventurer's Backpack.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Protecting the planet children play on, we've made this pencil case from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• In a colourful garden inspired print with contrasting true red trims
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening on the top with a Frugi branded silicone zip pull
• Wipe clean
• 21cm x 8cm x 7cm approx.
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Outer: Recycled Polyester with PU coating. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Brand: Frugi
- Product Code: Natioanl Trust Garden Pencil Case
- Availability: In Stock