Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: Reflective foil lining
An essential for all mini adventurers when exploring the great outdoors, our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! With a foil lining to help keep food fresh, there is a large main pocket and a front pocket that is great for storing smaller snacks. Perfect for school, this lunch bag coordinates with our Adventurer's Backpack. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 3 plastic bottles to make our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Main Pocket Inner: Foil lining with foam inserts
- In a fun puffin inspired all over print with contrasting bumblebee yellow trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Wipe clean
- 21cm x 18cm x 7cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- Brand: Frugi
- Product Code: Puffin Lunch Bag
- Availability: In Stock